Rombha Nandri --- Ta--- Vandanegalu--- Ozasro dhanyabadi ---Valarey nandhi



I'd noticed that my blog count was showing 100 posts for this blog and to be honest I was a little surprised. A big thanks to all of you who have endured my writing over the last year and a half. I have completed a century of blog posts and am grateful to all my readers.

Now, I don't know if other people are having the same thoughts as me, or if I'm having the same thoughts of other people. Art reflecting life, life reflecting art and all that. But it seems people are being quite reflective of their own blogging.... Since i believe in Introspective Reflection !! While I've been working in my current job, I've been absorbing more and reading lots which has culminated me quite a bit to say.

My blogs are actually nothing when compared to all others post... Since i find each of others expressing their views beyond 360 degrees. I am not sure how is this actually done ?
Bloody Born Thinkers & Writters (... I am really jealous over those freaks).
Let me sum-up some blogs which i enjoyed writting;
Snippets:

Movie Reviews:
* My favourites.
Thanks a ton to all of you... Wish you a Happy New Year 2008 !

1 comments:

:) happy new year .

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...