Wish My dear Parents, Gurujis, Friends & Relatives a very Happy New Year 2007 !!

Bye 2006, Bye cherry-talk; welcome 2007, welcome willow-talk !!

Following is the summary about the ' Reminiscence in 2006 '

January – Beginning of the year 2006 we were hunting for the projects, quite often I was traveling from Virudhunagar (home town) to Coimbatore. By January end we got settled with the project at Wipro Technologies, Bangalore after hell lot of confusions. We met a person named RAJAMOHAN (currently Project Leader of Wireless LAN Semi IP Team, Wipro Technologies). I need to jot some thing about him; he is very different personality in a team management level, always very approachable, he knows how to make others work & to get the work done from them by creating a interest!!


February – I was assigned for development of SimSniffer (for Wireless LAN data packets), I thought I am finished since I was offered VC++ to do develop , then Lakshmi Narayanan joined me for the project, who is my college-mate , one can never see such a responsible person in their life. He is very straight forward; we call him ‘Pullee’ (I guess in Malayalam it means brilliant chap). Then our project got started. We had to present something in our college to for the review.

College Review (Fun spot for lecturers): The lectures of my college think as if there were the brilliant persons & they conduct the review, who blasts us for no reason. They should be asked to code then they will know the difficulty,that doesnt mean that i am coding master,my point is they questions in a very rough manner, I would suggest them please treat Students as a Students, do not screw them off with your dim-witted questions on the name of Project Reviews.

‘ The IT Department lecturer’s conducts project review not to test what the students have done, but to show to other students, staff members that they can ask all sorts of questions, their point of ireview is to trap the student. ’ [Say I am wrong, just check the reactions of the staff members after a student project review, they will look like happiest persons in the world ,as if have achieved something gr8 ]


March – we had the final review!! Last month at the college as a Student, It was a very saddles moment of my life. I need to quit my college leaving my friends, 5 yrs of relationships, certain undefined relations, good & bad moments. I was not sure when I will be meeting my friends again.


Final Day @ College: All my friends had left the college; I and Vijay Krishnan (Psycho) were left alone at hostel. I felt to go far walk to the hut (petty shop, where we usually hang over in the evening) which is near to the Railway station. I still have the image of the hut owner Babu anna’s feeling that he showed towards us on that day. He couldn’t utter a word. Babu anna is our 41st classmate (friend) whom we all interact with whose family is very kind and very noble to us. That last day I felt as if I have lost something at the moment, got no words to describe it. I am sure everyone who studied in the college would have faced it. A painfull end to the college life though I didn’t want.

April – We four Pullee, Prabhu, Srini and myself continued with the project after the final review. Latchu started digging unfathomable in to VC++ code and wireless LAN data packets. Though I could understand the hardcore concepts of Wireless LAN packets, my mind couldn’t accept something that is without an interface, designs, flash, images. I don’t know why my mind is very narrow towards the graphics & multimedia. Let me see how my future goes. So I made my mind to quit the team once the project is done. We used to visit our friend’s house which is near to Airport Road, just go & have a bang, the only let out for us.

May – I and Prabhu got released from the team, Since we thought Semi IP team is not our cup of tea to work with. So we planned to undergo Wipro’s training and join some project in IT service. Only thing I felt bad for when I left the team is for the man Raja Mohan, because the first person whom we met in Wipro Technologies in a very Concerned, Motivating, Mokkai, Funny, Interesting manner. Even our college staffs weren’t like him. Then we moved to Chennai.


June – Chennai was not, what I actually thought of. It has an exception with the climatic condition, but then it’s ok with the rest. I find it difficult & very uncomfortable with the hot climate its all because I stayed in Coimbatore for about 5 yrs. It’s fact that who had resided in Coimbatore can never manage with the Chennai climatic condition.


July – Had a great experience in staying in Chennai with the IT Balaji, Madan & Logesh house. I had a chance to meet two interesting persons Issac and Singh, funny guys. Singh always praises Bangalore and good in playing suduku. Balaji handsome dude, who has got loads of ambition and one day I am sure he will reach the top of the hill. Madan machi always waits for Saturday night. I had very big gang in the company where is worked in Chennai Karthik, Pradeep, Naresh, Smart Sridhar, Bangalore Sridhar, Rekha, Instructor Deepa , Rakesh, Rajkumar, Vijay and more. It was actually a great experience, I learnt lot with them. One day we got the call from Wipro Technologies asking us to report to Sarjapur campus on July 28th. Myself & Prabhu joined Wipro Technologies on then same date. Since we did our final semester project we didn’t have the training we were allocated directly to the project. But all we need to attend is Impact training.


August – The very 1st week, we had the Impact training; it’s a mix of interesting as well as boring session. Got the introduction with the MCA peoples Anish, Akhila , Anupama , Renu, Jamuna though we were in the same college I have never seen them before and few more peoples Ranjan, Alka , Guru, Chidembaresh , Mani . I was allocated to a retail based project. I, Alka, Ranjan was teamed this time. Between Rajamohan sir compelled Prabhu to join back the team, & he accepted this time. We met Mr.Tejas, he had his intro, and the next week onwards we were asked to go through the documents which are similar to out college subjects. Only difference is that time in colleges I read for the examination sake, but this time I read with my own interest for the project sake.


September – Once sweet incident happened. I don’t know HINDI, I can just understand, that too just very few words. If somebody talks I can understand it little bit by guessing it. May be it is right or wrong. No other go, I had no other choice. I was irritated to stay with the team due to the language barrier. Say, when a discussion is happening (it starts English) , when the topic becomes serious what my team members used to do is they starts speaking in Hindi since at that point they we feel comfortable with their mother tongue. Not knowing HINDI is not my fault, because I didn’t get a chance to watch Hindi movies. I am not justifying myself, but then I always feel bad because I couldn’t talk in Hindi. I am helpless with this issue. It might take some more time to get set.

Let me come to Incident, There was person named Sheeba in my team, initially I hated her because she speaks only Hindi, that too loudly. Then one day I came to know that she is from Tamilnadu. I was shocked because I couldn’t judge because of the way she talks Hindi in pacca accent without any breaks. I met her once during the Lunch time; I asked whether you are from Tamilnadu? She replied me ‘Yes’. Then she asked me where am I from, I said I am from Virudhunagar which is near Madurai. She told she is from Coimbatore. Then she asked me where did I do my graduation from, I replied I am from Amrita Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. She was shocked to hear this, since she replied she is also from the same college. Finally I learnt that she is 2004 pass out and from ECE department. I was happy at least there is one Tamil speaking soul in my team. I celebrated the birthday with them; we had cake cutting too; which my team had arranged for me. Thanks to my teammates.




[I will very soon update with the rest of the months ]

4 comments:

Man !!! This one is too gud...
U shud post the other mntz incidents also..

 

Hey man itz too gud... U've to post the other mntz also...

 

Sure Krish,
Will definitely do it ....
I have loads of intresting stuffs for those months !!

 
Anonymous

good inba, i happy u are able to keep the flow of thoughts and also sequence of words in sink.Nice blog,it also made me to turn back my days.Made me to feel reading once personal diary.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...