New Year.... Buddy... you back?

Though I have met you several times in my lifetime,

Ever since I remember, you are always special to all, & me

Waiting eagerly with lots of Resolutions & Promises to welcome U,

But wait, & don’t get bored with those regular dealings,

I don’t have anything else to offer you,

So expect promises and pledges!

I have got lost many times,

Actually its good to get lost,

Because

I believe in Introspective reflections.

Dude, Don't question me Status of previous resolutions,

Nobody is perfect, same with me,

So accept my apologies.

I have failed many times & not my attempts.

Life has taught me many lessons like every year,

I wish to learn more LIFE through failures & success!

So warm Welcome to you to my life !!

!! Happy New Year 2008!!

4 comments:

Hi My Dear Thambi,

Just an attendance post!

Hearty Congrats for this post being your 100th Post. Wish you many more posts in the future as well :)

Cheers,
Raghavan alias Saravanan M.

 

A beautiful way of conveying your thoughts da..

I could see it in a neutral but smiling way!:)

Lines which i liked very much are..

#. I don’t have anything else to offer you,

So expect promises and pledges!


#. Actually its good to get lost,

Because

I believe in Introspective reflections.

#. Don't question me Status of previous resolutions,

Nobody is perfect, same with me,

So accept my apologies.


--> Here i don't think you need to apologize as having said that you are also one among the same who are trying-to-be-perfect.Right?

#. I have failed many times & not my attempts.

--> Perfect! This shows your intentino and interest to achieve!

#. So warm Welcome to you to my life !!

Great da..

Your lines had an impact dear! I return with neither an empty heart nor an empty hand as i take your messages with me! :)

Wishing you a very Happy and Satisfed New Year.

If time permits, check out my poem for new year in my blog here -> http://kavithaikealungal.blogspot.com/2007/12/puthaandu-nalvaazhthukkal-2008.html

Cheers!
Raghavan alias Saravanan M.

 

@ Raghav anna !
Thanks for the Visit anna on my request, i am honoured !!

Anna,
[ as we discussed ]
We know that not all fingers are same, but the finger that gets the Gold/Diamond ring matters.... what ever the rest is !!

So i am still (till now) limited with few thoughts, victory, failures, LIFE !!

So wanna know whats beyond that !!

(Evano Oruvan movie thought maadhri irrukka ??? )

 

My Pleasure da.

//We know that not all fingers are same, but the finger that gets the Gold/Diamond ring matters.... what ever the rest is !!//

Idhu punch :)

//So wanna know whats beyond that !!//

Beyond 360 degrees? :P

//(Evano Oruvan movie thought maadhri irrukka ??? )//

Sathiyama naan innum andha padam paakkala.. paathuttu vandhu solrean!:)

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...