Lights On, Start Camera... ActionN….
21st August 23, 2007.

Yeah, first time in my life I came into the view of a Camera for an audition in acting in a Wipro based movie, for some commercial purpose.... Though my face is not a camera-friendly one, I participated because Prabhu - the Artificial Intelligence fellow insisted me to give a try, So, I felt like giving a try then.... We entered the hall where the shoot audition was happening for a trial performance... The audtion hall was arranged with the lights, mic, Camera... not like hi-fi movie sets, but a one that requried for audition...

I registered myself my giving my contact details, followed by that we went behind the camera to see how others are performing…. I saw a guy who was giving his introduction before the camera, followed by that the Director asked him to do some action, on seeing this I almost felt anxious, he was doing everything in a cool manner. Then, another guy appeared before the camera, started with his introduction about him, the Directors team stopped him… He was rejected L, No Clue Why??

Then it’s my turn, I slowly walked in to the arena in front of the camera…. I was asked to give a brief introduction about myself…. I started my speech, my hands started shivering, to be honest the speech was clear & I was confident with myself on doing so, Guess I was impressed, followed by that I was asked to give a winning action / how I react when I win in a match? …. I did some thing with my hands with a smiley face. Then followed by that I was given a situation like river is flowing in front of me, I just have to look the river with a deep thinking action, they offered me with a chair to sit, I did what they asked me to do… Then the Director standing behind the camera…. asked me to give a statue pose by seeing his hand. I couldn’t follow what he was telling since two person at a time gave me instruction, one asked me to look still & other asked me to look here & there…. That’s it my Audition is done… Result will be announced within a week of time….




I left the audition hall with excitements & felt satisfied, as Pierre de Coubertin said “Winning is not important, but Participation matters… “.


Thanks to Prabhu - the AI !

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...