July 31st 2006 to July 31st 2007,
................................. some thing special about this day !




I have survived between the master brains of world for abt an year,
I have realized myself then & there which i didnt realize these years,
I came to know my weakness technically, able to think proactively,
I was able to control my emotions in tough times after 23 yrs,
I have realized what Ego is ? also proffesional ethics,
I have earned great Manager friends like Rajamohan, Tejas,
I do have best buddies in WLAN team, HEB Team & now @ Shell,
& I am enjoying the work, life @ Wipro,
Yeah it's my First Career Year @ Wipro Technologies.
Though i havent gone miles with my career nor achieved any thing better,
But its time to thank for this day.......



Sincere Thanks to GOD, who is responsible for this moment.

Also Thanks to........

Mr.Pankaj (who actually compelled me to attend Wipro interview, since the day before the interview i was at my home town due to the ligament injury).
Mr.Soma (who had my home mobile number luckily to reach me).
My Parents (who allowed me to Travel, after me telling a lie that i have a important exams)
Softies ( All my Msc batch mates.... should i tell a reason :-)
Mr. Anil Nair ( Placement Cell officer).
Interviewer ( from Wipro).... who didnt ask me tough Questions.
HR ( from Wipro).... coolest part of the Interview.

Thanks to all, who are responsible for this day.
............................................. Thanks to Wipro.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...