Why wait

Heck, I put away blogging for these many days, because I have stopped it without any reason. Here i go... I have completed two years at Wipro technologies. Really proud of it. This is the first time that I feel have earned respectability, precisely because I happen to be just like all the others. Personally, I am very happy with this completion. This is big turn for me, my life & for my career.And I am also quite cheerful for myself.

The reason?

This is the FIRST time in my whole goddamn life that I have reached something which the world approves of and endorses.

I should thank my parents, college buddies, friends, peers.
ALSO to All managers, My computer at office, Pantry boys, Barista coffee maker, Swipe in machine(which has always failed to log), Electronic-city autos, Conference rooms (where bullshits are pilled, place were we laugh for poor jokes just to make others happy, where 0% technicality, need for the project is discussed but 100% bullshit happens everytime), thanks to MS Word, Excel for documenting all bullshits.

Blog on 1st Year at Wipro


Thanks a lot to everyone for this day !

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...