SIVAJI – The Boss



All the hype around "Sivaji" in the past few weeks and months made me WANT to go and watch the movie...after all WHAT does it HAVE that merits so much noise.... Though in the world Rajinikath is just a single person.

Being a die-hard fan, I was curious...and in 3 hours of sheer magic I discovered what it means to be a RAJNI fan, yeah I was freaking like a school kid. I enjoyed watching super star in silver screens in various getups.

Sivaji – Show for Rajnikanth Fans, a STYLE SHOW all the way, heavily loaded!!
No doubt in accepting Rajnikanth as STYLE MANNAN (King of STYLES). …With die-hard fanatical fans screaming all away to glory…
I don’t wanna review the story, already tons of website have had listed, this is just my experience on watching SIVAJI – The BOSS.

Songs were well shot & Great work by Thottadharani, K.V. Anand, but not that impressive except Oru Koodai Sunlight and another.

The movie itself is surely not the best of Director Sankar's creations...since the missing screenplays, where he is actually very professional in it. in fact, this one is not really up there...
The other works by him like Anniyan, Indian, Mudhalvan which was equally outrageous in theme - single guy taking on the establishment was a lot more convincing with the Screenplay.
But you know what...who cares for the screenplay… Because its BOSS movie, I really enjoyed the movie.

Sixuku appuram Seven da…. Sivaji-ku appuram Evan da ????


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...