Realized Life ...... after a while.....

When i met my College friends @ Chennai,
I could hardly build / start my conversation …
Rather than asking questions about how are u ? Job? Life??
I couldn’t start myself with the subject.
Though we all have the same zeal of friendship within us,
Earlier (college days) we didn’t have enough topics to discuss,
Even then we managed to build our own chat about,
We had all 360 degree topics under our roof……
Not as much of time even then it was poles apart,

We all were sitting Idle; Quite even while traveling in the car,
Which was never my friend’s cup of tea??
It was like I had a very great conversation ….. Without talking much !
I couldn’t put it words …. It was pleasant too…..
Now ?
Everything has changed ……. Life, ambition, started earning!!
At end of the trip I concluded myself …. It’s the GAP the turned out!!
Though we all send mail / call / SMS each other …..
We have lost the zest that we had!!
Though absence sharpens friendship but presence strengthens it …
After all my friends are all also humans ... they had to blend to life's path !!
Whom are we supposed to Blame ??
smiled myself …..& said that’s life INBA,
time has to fade .... no other go !!
Miss you friends ..... Love u all !!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...