Diwali Cele with Ettimadai Kidz !!


" My recent visit to college and village for the Diwali Celebration has heightened me in the way of life, with the satisfaction of love & smile of those sweet kids.


As of now I see Ettimadai as two frameworks one is Amrita Institute and other is Smile of those kids. I felt those smiles are noble, that’s the reason why I didn’t bother to travel from Bangalore. Very often I used to think of those kids from here (Bangalore), wish to promote their way of living. I felt very relaxed after visiting the place, though I was physically stressed out with organizing the event & travel, I am feeling happy & my mind is filled with joy and peace. Thanks to my dear Shobhana madam, Deepak Sir & Ajai Sir for making my life a meaningful one. Thanks a ton.

That Saturday (14th Oct’06) morning when I reached Ettimadai railway station, I felt something was wrong with the tea shop (opposite to station); I halted for a moment and started figuring the missing possessions. Then I realized that the cloud of smoke, Anand – Hari’s bike, loud laughs, finally my guys ….. My eyes got wet on seeing those missing constituents. What to do that’s life ……. I cheered up myself and entered the tea shop, ordered for one & left place without completing it, because I couldn’t. I met Ajai sir in lab we were discussion loads of concepts regarding VIDYA, College, Software’s, Wipro, books, Photography. Then i left the lab by 1 pm to hostel .... had a lonely walk to reach the hostel. "




Miss those past moments & life !!

1 comments:

Indeed quite a diff way 2 celebrate diwali!!!

Live long ur passion 2 serve t kids of ettimadai.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...